- 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder
- 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg yolk
- 1 and ½ cup of Fluor
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- ½ cup of white Sugar
- Chocolate sauce(optional)
- Separate the white egg and egg yolk.
- In the bowl add and beat the egg white and add the white sugar gradually and mix well until fluffy. Set aside
- Strain the flour in other bowl and add the milo powder.
- Add the egg yolk in the mixing flour and milo. Then add the evaporada milk gradually and mix well. Set aside.
- Then pour the mixture milo and mix slowly until mixed.
- In the pre-heat pan with oil or butter add the dalgona mixture then cook for 2 minutes both sides.
- Serve with chocolate sauce on top.