- 2 packs Graham crackers
- 5 pieces Ripened Mangoes (sliced)
- 2 250 ml All-purpose cream
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon crushed Graham crackers (for toppings)
- In a bowl, whip together the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. To increase the volume of the mixture, use an electric mixer. Set aside.
- Peel the mangoes and slice the flesh into thin wide strips, then set aside.
- Put a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangular container or tray, fill the spaces or gaps with cracked graham.
- Pour in whipped cream/milk mixture on top of the graham crackers (about ¼ inch thick), making sure to cover all the surface.
- Top the layer with slices of mango.
- Repeat the procedure until you get the desired number of layers.
- Pour in the remaining cream mixture on top of the final layer.
- Decorate it with slices of mango and sprinkle with crushed grahams.
- Refrigerate to chill overnight before serving.