- 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango
- 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream
- 1 small Condensed milk
- 1 small Evaporada milk
- 3 cups Crushed ice
- Prepare all the ingredients
- In a bowl shred half of mango using fork. Set aside
- To make dalgona put the chilled cream in a bowl and whip with wire whisk until soft peak or fluffy. Add the shredded mango and mix for a minute. Set aside or refrigerate.
- Put together mango, condensed milk, crushed ice and small amount of cream (optional) in a blender. Blend until smooth texture.
- But dont forget to leave half slice of mango for garnish.
- Pour in a glass and add a little bit of mango puree top with dalgona mango cream and diced mango. Enjoy and get chill this summer.