- 1⁄4 kilo of ground pork
- 5-7 pcs Baguio Beans
- 1 pc. Carrot
- 1⁄2 Cabbage
- 1⁄2 kilo Togue
- 1⁄4 cup Soy sauce
- 1 pc. Onion
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and seasoning granules
- 30-50 pcs. Lumpia Wrapper
- Egg white for sealing
- Oil for frying and sauté
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 sili labuyo
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the onion, garlic and pork
- Seasoned with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- When the meat becomes soft add the togue and Baguio beans.
- Stir vegetables until slightly cook
- Add the carrots and cabbage.
- Stir but DO NOT overcooked the Vegetables
- In a Lumpia wrapper, spoon Vegetables at the center.
- Wrap the Vegetables, Roll the wrapper & Seal.
- In a pan, fry Lumpiang Togue until golden brown
- Strained LUMPIANG TOGUE to remove excess oil. Set Aside
- Mix the vinegar, cucumber, onion, chili and seasoned with salt, pepper and sugar. Mix
- Serve the Lumpiang togue with vinegar sauce.