When you need something fresh to pick yourself up after a long day especially a hot one in the heart of summer—this fuss-free cucumber lemonade recipe is a wonderful drink that you can make ahead and enjoy any time in tall, cool pitchers with plenty of ice. Cucumber is refreshing and blends well with the mouth-puckering tartness of golden lemons, and with the simple syrup recipe here that you can prep ahead of time, you can serve this to your guests or family and allow them to adjust the sweetness level on their own according to their preference. This is a great beverage to make for picnics or store in thermoses for long day trips to the beach—you can also add a sprig of mint for a twist on this existing recipe. Don’t be afraid to drink up this incredible juice which is full of vitamins, and way better for you than soda—this is one sweet and tasty way to rehydrate!
- 2 pcs. Cucumber
- ½ cup Pure wild honey bee
- Ice cubes
- Fine Strainer
- 500ml of Water or more
- Wash and cut the lemon and cucumber. Set aside
- Put the lemon and cucumber in a blender.
- Add water and honey bee. Blend it well.
- Strained it and Pour in a glass over ice.
- Add more honey for desired sweetness.
- Share with your family and friends. Enjoy