- Slice Cook Hams
- 5 – 10 pcs. Slice Cheese
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 cup of Breadcrumbs
- Few of Salt and pepper
- 1 pack of Tasty Bread
- Oil for Frying
- Pre-cook slice ham and set aside.
- Crack the 2 pcs eggs in bowl and add few of salt and pepper then beat well and set aside.
- Remove the side of loaf bread then flat it using rolling pin then add the ham and cheese inside and flip to close the all side using fork.
- Then dip into beaten eggs and roll into breadcrumbs then set aside
- Pre-heat the cooking fan and add oil.
- Fry the ham and cheese pie until golden brown
- Use tissue to drain excess oil.
- Serve and Enjoy the Ham and Cheese Pie