- 1 tbsp. Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored gelatin
- Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 5 liters Water
- In a cooking pot put water, unflavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and put the pot with gelatin mixture and stir well until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Then add the 1 tbsp. coffee powder and stir until to dissolved.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes and mix with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nestle cream.
- Add cheese (optional)
- Serve chilled and enjoy.