- Mango flavored gelatin
- 1 cup Sugar
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 small can Evaporated milk
- 5 Liters of Water
- In a cooking pot put water, mango flavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and put the pot with gelatin mixture and stir well until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool and set.
- Slice the gelatin in to small cubes.
- Put into the bowl the slice gelatin, the slice mango and mix with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and caramel sauce.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
For the caramel sauce:
- Put the sugar and mix it until to be caramelized.
- Add the nestle cream and mix it well then set aside.