- 1 big Papaya (Grated)
- 1 big Carrot (strips)
- 100 grams Ginger (slice)
- 1 big Bell pepper
- 1 whole Garlic
- 1 whole Onion
- 1 ¼ cups Vinegar
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Pepper and 3 tbsp. Salt
- 1 pack of Pineapple tidbits
- 1 green chili
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In a clean bowl grate the papaya and squeeze it with salt. Set aside
- In a cooking pot put together ginger, onion, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper and vinegar. Bring to boil and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl mix the vinegar mixture, papaya, pineapple and carrot.
- Refrigerate before served. Enjoy
- Best for fried fish and Silog Meals.