- 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 big Tomato
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Seasoning Powder
- Oil for frying
- Prepare and wash the ingredients.
- Slice the okra into thin slice and chopped onion, garlic and tomato.
- Beat the egg with salt, pepper and seasoning powder.
- In a pan with oil sauté small amount of onion, garlic and tomato.
- Add a portion of slice okra and sauté well.
- Add the beaten egg. Then cook for 2mins both side.
- Turn it upside down and let it cook.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy