- 5 pcs Tokwa
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 3 pcs Calamansi
- 1 chili finger and 1 chili labuyo
- 2 pcs red onion
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Pepper and seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 pc egg (optional)
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- Cut the Tokwa into a medium dice and fry in heated oil.
- After frying the tokwa, set aside.
- In another pan with oil saute the chopped garlic for 20 seconds.
- Add the onion, chili finger, chili labuyo and stir it well until the onion become translucent.
- Add the fried tokwa, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and lastly add the juice calamansi, mayonnaise and egg.
- Served with toyo calamansi and chili labuyo. Enjoy