2 cans (150g) corned beef
2 cloves garlic, crushed & minced
1 large onion, sliced
1 large potato, cubed
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
2 cups water
3 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat cooking oil in a deep pan or pot.
2. Add garlic & onion. Sauté until the texture gets soft.
3. Add the corned beef. Stir and continue to cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Pour water then bring to a boil. When it boils, adjust to low heat. Continue cooking until the liquid reduces to half.
5. Add the potato cubes. Continue cooking until the texture gets soft.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
7. Finally, add the parsley. Stir then remove from heat.
8. Serve while hot. Enjoy your sinabawang corned beef!