- Whole Chicken
- Lemon Grass
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder
- Wash the Whole Chicken and Pat dry with Tissue. Set Aside
- Prepare all the ingredients for stuffing’s.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, olive oil, fish sauce and seasoning powder inside out.
- Put the lemon grass, ginger, garlic, chili and onion inside of chicken.
- Refrigerate overnight to get flavorful.
- Roast it for 40 minutes and 20 minutes on the other side of chicken.
- Served with your favorite Dipping Sauce. Enjoy