- 1 Kilo Pork slice cubes
- 1 small Evap. Milk
- Carrots slice cubes
- Potato slice cubes
- Bell pepper slice cubes
- Onion slice dice
- Garlic slice dice
- Sausage or hotdog slice cubes
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- Prepare all the ingredients and wash it.
- In a Pan sauté onion, garlic until cook.
- Add the pork and stir well
- Add the water and cover until the pork is tender.
- Add the bell pepper, potato and carrots. Stir well and cover.
- When the potato and carrots cook already add the salt and pepper.
- Turn into slow fire and the milk.
- Add the cornstarch to make it thickened and done to cook a pork pastel.
- Serve with rice and enjoy.