- I pc pork Leg/ Pata
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 pcs laurel/ bayleaf
- 2-3 pcs. Star anise
- 1 sachet Peppercorn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pc small pineapple
- Banana blossom
- 2 liters water
- 1 pc. Onion
- 1 whole Garlic
- Wash the pork leg and slice.
- In a swallow pan put together the pork leg, water, bayleaf, peppercorn, star anise, onion, garlic, soy sauce, salt, sugar and water.
- Put in a stove and let it boil.
- Add the banana blossom and cover.
- When its boiling turns the heat into low and let it cook for 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn it over the pork leg every 20 minutes.
- When the pork leg gets soften add the pineapple juice and cover it again until it reduces and thickened.
- 20 minutes before cooking time removed the cover and add the dice pineapple, stir it frequently to avoid burning, until well cook.
- Served with white rice and enjoy.