- 1 kilo or 1 whole Pata
- ½ cup of Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup of Vinegar
- ¼ cup of Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt, 1 tsp. Pepper and Laurel Leaves
- Slice Garlic and Onions
- 2 cups of Water
- In cooking pan add the chopped pata, add the 2 cups of water, add the slice garlic and onions, add the ½ cup soy sauce, add the ¼ cup vinegar, add the ¼ cup of sugar and salt, pepper and laurel leaves then mix and cover it and open the stove in high flame.
- Cook for 1 hour and more until the pork meat is soft.
- When is boiling adjust the fire into medium or low flame and until to cook and soft?
- Wait to slight dry and saucy and oily and soft and cook.
- Serve and Enjoy.