- Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled)
- Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf
- Slice Onion and Garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning granules
- Calamansi juice
- Onion Leaves
- Oil for Sauté
- A spoon of Bile of cow (Apdo)
- Water for boiling beef tripe
- Beef stock from beef tripe.
- Boiled the beef tripe and beef trimmings for 2 hours until soft, keep the stock. Cut the beef tripe into bite size and set aside
- In a pan with oil sauté ginger, onion, garlic until translucent.
- Add the onion leaves, chili, bay leaf and cut beef tripe’s.
- Add beef stock. Mix well
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaf, and seasoning granules.
- Add a spoon of bile of cow(apdo) and let it boil for a minute.
- Lastly add the calamansi juice.
- Serve Hot with white rice. Enjoy