- 1 kilo of Chicken Wings
- 10 – 15 pcs of Pandan Leaves
- ¼ cup of Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp of Salt, ½ tsp of Pepper and Seasoning powder
- 7 cloves of Slice Garlic
- 4 pcs. Calamansi
- Prepare the ingredients and wash and cut the chicken wings.
- Marinate the chicken of slice garlic, sugar, soy sauce and salt, pepper and seasoning powder and calamansi. Then mix well. Set aside
- Put in the fire the pandan leaves to become smooth then clean.
- Then roll the chicken wing into pandan leaves. Set aside
- Use grill pan to grilled the chicken wings.
- Cover and grill for 10 minutes both sides.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!