- ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 1 cup Sinangag na Linga
- 1 small Grated Coconut
- ¼ kilo sugar for toppings
- Dissolved 1 cups Sugar into 2 cups Hot Water and Set Aside
- In a Mixing Bowl Add the Rice Flour
- Add Sugar Syrup Gradually.
- Mix Well and Form a Dough. Rest for 15 Minutes
- Slightly fry the Linga to make it Golden brown.
- Boil Water While Molding the Dough.
- Add the Molded Dough in Boiling Water and Wait to Cook or Float/Lumitaw thats why We called it Palitaw.
- Mix the Grated Coconut, Sugar and Sinangag na Linga.
- Top the Palitaw with Coconut Mixture.
- Served and Enjoy!