- ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver
- 1 big slice White onion
- 7 cloves slice Garlic
- 1 big slice Carrot
- ¼ kilo of slice Cabbage
- 5 pcs. Green beans/ Baguio beans
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 3 tbsp. of Cassava flour
- 6 cups of Water
- 1/8 cup of Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp. of Sugar
- 1 pc of Beef knorr cubes
- 3 pcs. Chili finger and red chili(optional)
- 3 pcs. Calamansi
- ½ kilo of Miki Noodles
- Oil of sauté
- Boiled egg
- Heat the pan with oil and add the garlic then sauté until golden brown.
- Add half of diced white onion and stir well and add diced pork, pork liver and stir well.
- Add the soy sauce. Sauté well
- Removed some of saute pork and liver for toppings.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Seasoned with salt,pepper, sugar and beef knorr cubes.
- Add the miki noodles and stir well.
- Add the cut vegetables
- Add beaten eggs. Mix well
- If boiling thickened with cassava flour dissolved in water. Mix well
- Serve with boiled eggs, chicharon and toyomansi with white onion and chili.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!