- 3 pcs. Of Big Squid
- 8 pcs. Tomato
- 3 pcs. Onion
- 1 pc. Garlic
- 50 grams. Of Ginger
- ½ of Grated Cheese
- 2 pcs. Salted Egg
- 3 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Oil for brushing
- Bamboo stick
- Charcoal for grilling
- Wash and clean the squid. Set aside
- Chopped the onion, garlic, tomato and salted egg.
- Seasoned with soy sauce, pepper and salt and seasoning powder. Mix well
- Put in a bowl and add grated cheese. Then mix it well.
- Take the squid and stuffed with the tomato onion mixture.
- Then use bamboos stick to hold and lock the head of squid.
- Set the charcoal into fire and grill the squid for 20 minutes.
- Frequently turn upside down the squid to grill both sides well.
- Served with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy