You do not need to miss what you love eating! This honey garlic wings recipe will help you survive this quarantine!
This dish is just irresistible. It is one of the best chicken wings recipes! Crispy fried wings coated with sweet, garlicky honey garlic sauce, yum! If you are not into the classic hot and spicy wing, then this one’s for you. You can prepare it as your main dish tonight or as finger food merienda. you choose.
In this time when deep frying chicken is very common, tossing the chicken wings into the honey garlic sauce makes it extra. Honey is used in any cooking method, that is, from grilling to roasting to baking to making drinks,hot or cold, name it! It brings out flavor in food and acts as a flavor-packed glue, especially for crispy coatings. This natural sweetener is also a superfood!
If you do not have available honey in your stock of food, then simply replace it with sugar and water solution. You can adjust the sweetness according to what you want. The texture or flavor may not be the same as it would be with actual honey, but it does not mean you will fail with the recipe. It will surely work! If your stored honey is now crystallized, then heat it gently. That is still usable.
The secret in this recipe is not just the sauce. It is also in the marinade-salt, pepper, chopped garlic, and seasoning powder. You can marinade the chicken wings the night before cooking it. The flavor must have seeped in well into the chicken by then.
This is the perfect sweet and savory dish that you are looking for! We know that you are craving for this. So try this recipe now!
- 1 Kilo of Chicken Wings
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- ½ cup of Honey
- 1 tsp. of Salt and Pinch of Pepper and Seasoning Powder
- 1 cup of Flour
- Oil for frying
- Wash the chicken wings and set aside.
- Chopped garlic and marinate the wings with salt, pepper, seasoning powder and chopped garlic.
- Mix it well then Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Add egg in marinated chicken and mix well.
- Coat the chicken with flour then fry until crispy. Set aside.
- Sauté the remaining chopped garlic in oil and let it brown. Add honey and mix well. Lastly add the crispy wings tossed it with honey garlic.
- Serve and enjoy!