- 3 slices milkfish (bangus)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup onion, sliced
- ½ eggplant, sliced
- 3 pcs string beans, cut into 3” pieces
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ radish, sliced
- 1 bundle kangkong stalks and leaves
- 2 pcs finger chili peppers
- 1 sachet sinigang mix
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 liter water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cooking oil, for deep-frying
- Season the milkfish with salt and pepper then coat with flour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep-fry the milkfish until golden brown. Drain excess oil then set aside.
- In a medium pot add water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, eggplant, radish, fish sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well then cover the pot. Simmer for about a minute.
- Add the string beans and fried milkfish. Cover then simmer again for about a minute.
- Add kangkong stalks and leaves, sinigang mix and chili peppers. Mix well then remove from heat.
- Serve while hot.