- 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole
- 3 pcs. Onions
- 1 Whole Garlic
- 3 pcs. Lemongrass
- 2 red Chili
- 1tbps. Salt, 1 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning Granules
- ¼ cup of Fish Sauce
- 2 liters of Water for boiling.
- Blend the onion, garlic, lemongrass, chili, salt, pepper and seasoning granules using food processor.
- Then blend it well and set aside.
- Make a pocket in pork belly in one side only and stuffed with onion garlic mixture.
- Heat the pan and seared the skin of pork belly.
- Boiled it until the pork is soft and Set aside.
- Preheat the turbo oven and roast the boiled pork belly until golden crispy skin.
- Serve and enjoy