- ½ kilo pancit bihon
- ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles
- ¼ kilo Chicken Strips
- ¼ kilo Chicken Liver
- 1 big Carrots
- ¼ kilo Cabbage
- 100 grams Baguio Beans
- 1 ¼ cups Soy sauce
- ¼ cup Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 liter water
- Wash and cut all the vegetables
- Cut the chicken liver in a bite size.
- Sauté Garlic, onion, chicken strips and chicken liver. Sauté it well.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and seasoning powder and salt pepper.
- Add the vegetables. Cook it well.
- Removed the Chicken and vegetables mixture from the pan.
- Add the pancit bihon and 2 minutes before well cook add the Canton noodles or the egg noodles.
- Mix until to cook and softened.
- Served and toppings with remaining chicken vegetables mixture. Enjoy