- 1 kilof of Squid
- 2 pcs. Slice Tomato
- 2 pcs. Chili finger
- 1 pc. Chili
- 7 cloves of Slice Garlic
- 2 pcs. Slice Onion
- 1/4 cup of Shrimp paste( alamang)
- 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- 2 cups of Coconut milk (Gata)
- 3 tbsp. Oil for sauté
- Wash and clean the squid. Cut into ring shape and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil and sauté the garlic, onion, tomato and chilies.
- Add the squid and stir well. Add the shrimp paste and
- Add the coconut milk and chili then stir for 5 minutes.
- Stir until reduce the sauce and thickened.
- Serve with Rice. Enjoy