- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 cups Glutinous rice flour
- 1 Nutella
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- Cooking oil
- Dissolved the ¾ cup brown sugar in boiled water.
- Mix well and allow cooling slightly.
- Transfer the flour into the bowl and put pour half of the sugar water. Stir to moisten flour.
- Pour the remaining sugar water.
- Stir until form into a dough.
- Roll into balls.
- Flatten into a round shape of about ¼ inch thick and 4 inches wide.
- Place ½ to 1 tbsp.
- Gather the edges of dough around the filling.
- Coat balls with sesame seeds.
- Put cooking oil into pot then heat.
- Deep fry until golden brown and floats to the top.
- Drain excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy!