- 1 kilo Bangus (Boneless)
- 1/8 cup Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt Pepper and Seasoning Powder
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 cup of Flour
- 3 pcs. Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- Marinate the bangus with salt, pepper and seasoning powder for 10minutes.
- Coated with flour and ready to fry.
- Heat the oil and fry the bangus for 7 mins. Until crispy brown.
For the Sauce:
- Chopped the garlic and slice the onion into ring shape.
- Sauté the garlic and little amount of slice onion.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and the remaining salt, pepper, seasoning powder.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes then set aside.
- Lastly add the remaining slice onion ring and fried bangus.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy