Hotdog with Ketchup Recipe
- 10 pcs cheese dog or ordinary hot dog, sliced diagonally
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup banana ketchup
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Ground pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat cooking oil to saute garlic and onion.
- Put in the sliced cheese dog and stir fry for 5 to 10 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the mayonnaise and ketchup; simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ground pepper to taste. Put in the grated cheese, stir.
- Remove from heat. Best serve with fried rice.
- Share and enjoy!