- 1 can of Tuna
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 cup of Breadcrumbs
- 5 – 10 pcs. Slice Cheese
- 1 pc slice Onion
- Few of Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp. of Mayonnaise
- 1 pack of Tasty Bread
- Oil for Frying
- Crack the 2 pcs eggs in bowl and few of salt then beat well and set aside.
- Remove the oil of tuna then add the salt and pepper and add slice onion and mayonnaise and mix well. Set aside
- Remove the side of loaf bread then flat it using rolling pin then add the tuna and cheese inside and roll it and close the all side using fork.
- Then dip into beaten eggs and roll into breadcrumbs then set aside
- Pre-heat the cooking fan and add oil.
- Fry the tuna pie until golden brown
- Use tissue to drain excess oil.
- Serve and Enjoy the Tuna Cheesy Pie