- 2 packs (250ml) Alaska Créma
- 1 pack (250ml) Nestle all purpose cream
- 1 can (380g) condensed milk
- 1 pack Oreo cookies roll, crushed
- In a big bowl/container, put the Alaska Créma, Nestle all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix until well-blended.
- Slowly add the crushed Oreo cookies while stirring. Set aside some crushed Oreos for the toppings later on. Mix until well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture to an empty ice cream container. Sprinkle some crushed Oreo cookies on top.
- Cover the container then put in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!