- 1 cup of flour
- 1 pc. Egg
- 1 tbsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Evaporated milk
- Chocolate bars(toppings)
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Molder and paper liner
- 1 cup of water for steaming
- Mix or use blender to blend the egg, cocoa, vanilla, sugar and oil.
- Strain the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Mix with chocolate mixture.
- Add the evaporated milk gradually until combined.
- Pour the chocolate muffins mixture into molder. Toppings with chocolate on top.
- Add 1 cup of water into pan and wait to boil.
- Baked the muffins for 40 – 45 minutes until cook.
- Serve and enjoy the homemade chocolate muffins