- 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 pack of BBQ marinade (mama sitas)
- 3 pcs calamansi
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Charcoal for grilling
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- In a big mixing bowl mix the salt, pepper, ketchup, calamansi, sugar and BBQ Marinade. Mix well
- Rub every piece of the chicken with the marinade mixture.
- For best result marinate the chicken overnight or 24 hours.
- Grilled the chicken over Charcoal for 15 minutes each side.
- Make sure to turn it over every 5 minutes to avoid burning.
- Served with white Rice and enjoy.