Summer is coming and along with the hot temperature is the coolers that most people awaits for Home-made Mango Ice Cream Recipe. Who wouldn’t with those sweet treats our sweet tooth can’t really resist? Well, the great news is you can now do it by yourself. You don’t have to run to the market just to have a creamy and sugary cooler like ice cream. By simply using ingredients like ripe mangoes, all-purpose or heavy cream, sugar and full cream, nonfat, or soy milk, you can prepare this delectable treat in your home. A total sweet, creamy and irresistible combination of ingredients! Surely, this will satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect dessert to pair in any meals, or have this for snack. This comforting food is also great to those home alone time, while watching television or movie. Perhaps you can share this dish to your love ones during those gatherings, celebrations or occasions with friends and family. Bring sweetness to you dining using this munggo ice candy. So try this recipe now, or add to your file of desserts and snack next to prepare during your meals. Happy cooking!
- 4 ripe mangoes
- 500 ml all-purpose or heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup full cream, nonfat, or soy milk
- Separate mango meat from the seed.
- Purée (or semi-purée if you want mango bits) all the ingredients in a blender orfood processor.
- Place mixture in a freezer-safe container and cover. Used plastic ice cream containers are perfect. –
- Place the container inside the freezer.
- After one hour, check the mixture. By this time, mixture near the edges and at the bottom would have frozen. To avoid freezing solid, remove the containerfrom the freezer and stir the mixture thoroughly using a large spoon or spatula. Make sure solid mixture is broken down. Place it back to the freezer.
- Check the mixture again every hour doing the same process until the mixture has thickened. Serve and enjoy!