- 1/2 kg shrimp
- 150 grams cabbage
- 1 pc eggplant
- 4 pcs okra
- 1 pc small radish
- 5 pcs string beans
- 2 pcs tomato
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt, pepper and seasoning granules
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp tamarind powder
- 1 pc green chili
- 1-liter water
- Oil for sauté
- Prepare all the ingredients, wash and cut.
- Heat the pot with oil and sauté the garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add the water, radish, string beans, and okra. Let it boil
- When its boiling adds the eggplant, green chili, cabbage and shrimp.
- Season with salt, pepper, fish sauce, seasoning granules and tamarind powder.
- Let it boil for a minute and Serve with white rice. Enjoy