Who would love the creamy and oh so good lasagna available on the Greenwich menu? Great news because now you don’t have to drive through the nearest Greenwich in you, you can make this recipe by yourself while at the same time enjoying being at home. Yes, you read it right, we have here the Greenwich-style lasagna supreme recipe for you. This is made possible using flavorings and other ingredients such as ground beef, onions, garlic, olive oil, crushed tomatoes, tomato pastes, basil, parsley, oregano, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, lasagna noodles and seasoned with salt and pepper. What a mouthwatering dish with all those cheese in the list! Surely this will satisfy your crave for this flavorful lasagna. Now you have a pasta recipe which is out of your same old way. Great for snacks to share with friends and family. Great choice to serve during gatherings and family bonding’s, perhaps, this dish could make your meals extra special once you serve this on your dining table. Cook this at home and enjoys its savory taste!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¾ cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon Each of basil, parsley and oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese (shredded or thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces lasagna noodles
- Lightly brown beef, onion and garlic in olive oil. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes. Cook lasagna as directed on box; drain.
- In 13x9x2 baking pan, spread about 1 cup sauce. Then alternate layers of lasagna, sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese; ending with sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350: for 40-50 minutes. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.