- ½ kilo of Ground Pork
- 1 big Carrots (Slice dice)
- 1 big Potato (slice dice)
- 1 pc. Bell pepper (slice dice)
- 1 big Onion (slice dice)
- 5 cloves Garlic (slice dice)
- 1 tsp Salt, ½ pepper and Seasoning granules
- 3 pcs. Hotdog (slice cubes)
- 1 sachet of Tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of Cheese
- 2 cups of Water
- Oil for sauté
- In the preheated pan with oil. Sauté the slice garlic and onion.
- Add the ground pork and stir.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules and stir and cover.
- After a minute. Open and check the meat and stir.
- Add the water and tomato sauce then cover and boil.
- Add the slice tomato, carrots, bell pepper, hotdog and cheese then stir and cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the pork and vegetable get soft.
- Check and stir until to reduce sauce.
- Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!