Quick and simple to make, this tiramisu is perfect as an indulgent centerpiece! Whenever making this, most people can’t stop staring at it for a few minutes before stabbing it with a knife and start slicing. Some passionate bakers love how the fresh fruits are scattered on top of the cake, making it look festive, fresh and healthy.
Fruity tiramisu is made with coffee, broas, condensed milk and cocoa powder covering the whole top, but the fresh fruits I replaced them with breathe freshness and lightness into the dessert. Even though this recipe uses fruit cocktail, you can always alternate it with fresh fruits available in your home.
Go with the flow of the season, and enjoy your fresh fruit finds at the market.
- 10-12 pcs Broas
- 2 ½ tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Cream
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve ⅓ cup fruit cocktail syrup)
- ½ cup Del Monte Cheese Magic Sauce
- Mix instant coffee and reserved syrup. Heat until coffee is dissolved. Set aside.
- whip cream until fluffy. Add DEL MONTE Cheese Magic, condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well. Set aside.
- Cook brown sugar and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail until slightly dry. Set aside.
- Spread half of broas in 7”x7” pan then drizzle with coffee mixture. Spread with half of fruit cocktail mixture, then top with cream mixture.
- Repeat layering using the remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
- Makes 6 servings.