Fried Chicken Steak Recipe
- ½ kl chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a heated pan (low fire), put-in the margarine.
- Pour-in the flour and stir continuously until it dissolve.
- Slowly, pour-in the milk while stirring continuously. Add the remaining ingredients. Also add water as needed until you get the desired sauce texture.
- Serve the fried chicken with the sauce on top while hot. (You can also serve it on a sizzling plate. Just heat the sizzling plate, apply some margarine on it then put the chicken and sauce).
- Enjoy your fried chicken steak!