Fried Chicken Steak Recipe
- ½ kl chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Breading Ingredients:
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Cooking oil for frying
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 small can evap milk
- 3 tablespoons mushroom in can
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 chicken broth cube
- ½ teaspoon white pepper and garlic powder
- Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding.
- Marinate the chicken with the combined ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, calamansi juice and salt for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Dip the marinated chicken to the eggs then roll over the flour.
- Pan fry in low fire until golden brown.
- In a heated pan (low fire), put-in the margarine.
- Pour-in the flour and stir continuously until it dissolve.
- Slowly, pour-in the milk while stirring continuously. Add the remaining ingredients. Also add water as needed until you get the desired sauce texture.
- Serve the fried chicken with the sauce on top while hot. (You can also serve it on a sizzling plate. Just heat the sizzling plate, apply some margarine on it then put the chicken and sauce).
- Enjoy your fried chicken steak!