- Left Over Fish
- ½ tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning granules
- 1/2 cup of Flour
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 2 pcs. lime leaf
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 pc. Onion slice dice
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrots
- 1 tbsp of Pickles
- Oil for frying
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Hot sauce
- Cut the lime leaf into chiffonade cut.
- Chopped the garlic, onion and left-over fish. Set aside
- Mix the garlic, onion, left over fish, lime leaf, shredded carrots, salt, pepper, seasoning granules, pickles, flour, and egg. Mix well
- Pour oil in the pan and scope of fish mixture then fry for 1 minute each side. Strained
- Served it with Spicy Honey Butter Soy dip.
For the Dip:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well and add more hot sauce according to your taste bud.