- 1 pack fish balls
- Oil for frying
- 1½ cups water
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot (sibuyas tagalog), minced
- 6 pcs. chili peppers, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan then fry the fish balls.
- Making the sauce:
- In a saucepan combine all the sauce ingredients except for the chili peppers. Mix well until free of lumps.
- Place in a stove top then cook by simmering in medium heat. When the sauce thickens, add the chili peppers. Mix then remove from heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy your fish balls with special manong’s tamis-anghang sauce!
Fish Balls with Special Manong’s Tamis-Anghang Sauce recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!