- 1 kilo spaghetti pasta
- ¼ ground Pork
- 1 cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 hotdogs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ cup Ketchup
- 150 grams Tomato paste
- 1 kilo gram Spaghetti sauce
- 200 grams Tomato sauce
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Add sliced onions, garlic, and carrots to pan. Cook until softened.
- Add ground pork and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces until lightly browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add hotdog, salt, pepper and stir until to cook.
- Add the water and Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and sugar then stir.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, add grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spaghetti pasta. Wait to become softened.
- Ready the cold water for transferring of boiled pasta.
- Drained the pasta and tossed with olive oil and set aside.
- Prepared the spaghetti sauce and pasta for plating. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!