Either it is summer or not, many people are finding their own way to cool down their temperature. As a matter of fact, this Fiesta Ice Candy Recipe has become a hit and fantastic cooler. Not only that it is literally cool, its flavor is without a doubt delightful and tasty!
If you are into this ‘ice candy craze’, then you can get a taste of this cooler in sari-sari stores, street corners and eateries. Each store has their own and unique variation of Ice Candy. Some are mixed with other flavoring like buko, oreo and many more. But no matter what the add-on is, this summer cooler really rocks!
This Fiesta Ice Candy Recipe has a full cream evaporated milk to give it a creamy taste and vanilla extract that gives a smooth and almost savory flavor plus, the fruity taste of Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- 1 pc Buko (meat shredded)
- ½ (sweetened) cup Condensed Milk
- ¾ to 1 cup Fresh Milk (or evaporated milk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 10 pc Ice Candy Bags (1¾”x10”)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve 3 tbsp syrup)
- Combine milk, vanilla, buko, condensed milk and fruit cocktail syrup.
- Fill each ice candy bag with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, then fill with milk mixture. Seal and freeze overnight. Serve.
- Makes 10 pieces. Enjoy!