Easy Polvoron Recipe
- 1 cup powdered milk (Bear Brand and Nido are the best)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- In a skillet, toast the all-purpose flour for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown in moderate heat. Stir constantly to avoid burning of the flour. Add powdered milk then toss for another 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, transfer the toasted flour and milk mixture. Add in sugar and melted butter. Mix thoroughly until it has about the consistency of damp sand.
- Use a polvoron molder to shape them into bite-size oval cakes.
- Wrap them in cellophane or Japanese paper.
- Serve and enjoy your polvoron!