Easy Cassava Cake Recipe
- For the cake:
- 2 packs (16 oz) grated cassava
- 1 can (14oz) condensed milk
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 1 bottle (12 oz) macapuno strings (use only ½ bottle, the other ½ for topping)
- For the topping:
- ½ can condensed milk
- ½ can evaporated milk or ½ can coconut milk
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ bottle macapuno strings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking pan and grease with butter. Set aside.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a deep bowl. Make sure every ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer to the greased baking tray.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Combine all topping ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour-in over to the top of the baked cassava.
- Bake for another 15-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Serve warm. Enjoy!
- Source: PinoyCookingRecipes.com
- Image: AngSarap.net