Easy Buttered Corn & Carrots Recipe
- 1 regular can corn kernels
- 1 medium sized carrot (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1½ tbsp. butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a heated pan, melt the butter.
- Sauté minced garlic and onion in the melted butter.
- Add-in the chopped carrots. Stir and cook for 3 minutes (medium heat).
- Add-in the corn kernels. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes (medium heat).
- Season with salt & pepper. Stir then remove from heat.
- Serve and enjoy your buttered corn & carrots!