Easy Binatog Recipe
- 29 ounces hominy (Mexican style corn)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¾ cup coconut, grated
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in the canned hominy (include the liquid).
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and place the boiled hominy in a serving plate.
- Top with sugar (or salt depending on your preference) and grated coconut.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!!!!
- Source: http://panlasangpinoy.com/
- Image: http://ascientistinthekitchen.net/