Easy Beef Shawarma Recipe
- 35 pcs pita bread
- 2 kg sirloin beef, thinly cut
- 500 g onion rings
- 500 g tomato slices
- 500 g cucumber
- ¼ cup mustard
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pint yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorn
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Season the skewered sirloin beef with salt, crushed peppercorn and mustard.
- Roast the beef in the oven for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a salamander until becomes brown.
- Place the roast beef in pita bread and garnish with cucumber, tomato and onion.
- Add- in the yogurt, sour cream, and hot sauce according to taste. Enjoy!