- 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of Coconut.
- 1kg Taro Leaves (also known as Gabi)
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning granules
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pc chili
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 pcs onion
- Left over Fried Fish
- Slice the Taro leaves into small pieces same as the stem. Wash and set aside
- Slice the garlic, onion and ginger. Put in a pan together with salt, pepper, magic sarap, Taro leaves, left over fish and the 2nd squeeze of coconut milk. Cover it for 15 minutes.
- Do not over mix and let it reduced and evaporate the liquid.
- If it reduced, add the 1st squeeze coconut cream and stir slowly.
- If it reduced and thickened turn off the heat.
- Served with white rice. Enjoy